COVID 19 STUDENT AGREEMENT
Welcome back to PPD STUDIOS!
We are excited to see you all and have taken some steps to make sure that all of our students and Instructors are safe, and that we are following all Government and Industry Guidelines and Protocols. These will be updated and amended as any changes are announced.
Please read this statement thoroughly and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to attending any PPD STUDIOS class. All classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
Our Cancellation Policy remains the same.
If you are unwell with symptoms of COVID 19 you must not attend the Studio under any circumstances. Anybody seen to be suffering with known symptoms will be refused entry. Anybody cancelling with COVID symptoms will be required to provide a negative test result before re-joining any classes. If you test positive, you must inform us so we can follow the Track and Trace protocol and you must self-isolate for 14 days.
Upon registering for a class, you are agreeing to adhere to our terms set out below:
Entering the Studio
• Social Distancing of 2m to be adhered to at all times. Where this isn’t possible 1m distance should be kept. The floor will be clearly marked and a One Way System in place.
• Masks for exercise are not recommended, this information was taken from the World Health Organisation. This is due to the restricted airflow/oxygen when wearing a mask and exercising. However, you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish, this is a wholly personal choice. If you chose to wear a mask, please research the correct way to wear it and steps to safely put the mask on and remove it.
All disposable masks must be taken home with you to safely dispose of.
• Entry will be “Touch Free” with all doors left open. Windows will also be open for ventilation purposes.
• Please do not arrive to class early, if you do arrive early you will be expected to wait outside/in your car where possible, as congregating in any area is not allowed. Late arrivals will not be permitted, this is no change to our previous Policy, as if you miss Warm Up you cannot participate in the class.
• There will be gaps between classes to allow time for students to exit and enter safely, and for cleaning to be carried out between classes.
• You must sanitise your hands on arrival and before you leave. Hand washing will take place in the toilet area, please use hot water, wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap, and dry with a paper towel. Paper towels must be disposed of in the bin bags provided.
DO NOT FLUSH these down the toilet, as it will break the Saniflo/flood the bathroom area.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided and placed around the Studio. You are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
• No food will be allowed in the Studio. You may bring in a water bottle, grip aid and your phone, all other belongings must be placed in the boxes provided. Please don’t bring anything that you don’t need into the Studio.
• You will be provided with a cleaning cloth and cleaning product, placed by your allocated pole. We will ask that you clean your pole and mat thoroughly at the end of the class, then place your used cloth in the washing basket.
• On arrival, you will be directed to your equipment. The floor will be clearly marked so you can see where you should stand for warm up/cool down. You will be required to stay in your designated area throughout the class.
• The Studio will undergo a thorough deep clean before re-opening. We will be deep cleaning the studio on a regular basis. The Studio will be cleaned with the recommended cleaning products (Isopropyl Alcohol, Disinfectant etc) before and after every lesson. Equipment, floors, mats, toilet area and any touch points will be cleaned between sessions.
• Classes will be reduced to 50 minutes for the initial opening phase. This gives us time to thoroughly clean between classes, floors to dry and students to be able to enter and exit safely without contact with others. This compromise is to ensure we don’t have to raise our prices, as we understand this has been a difficult time for everyone financially. We want classes to be accessible to all, as we always have!
• Class sizes will be reduced. Classes will be 1 per piece of equipment where necessary, unless you are from the same household/bubble. Cleaning in between turns will be required on Poles. Aerial Hoops and Silks will be 1 per piece of equipment for the foreseeable future, as the equipment contains material components that cannot be cleaned the same way as metal Poles.
Aerial equipment will be quarantined for the recommended time scale and cleaned between uses.
• Spotting will be “Rescue Spots” only. Any Instructor spotting will be wearing a mask, as spotting requires close contact. Spotting will be provided where we see a student in need, or in danger. Mats will be used at all times.
Reporting Illness/Track and Trace System
• We will be using the Track and Trace system, so if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 and have attended a class you must contact us immediately. You will then be required to take a test, and if the test is positive, you should self-isolate for 14 days. If you cancel a lesson due to COVID symptoms a clear test result or 14 days isolation will be required before you can re-enter the Studio.
We will be constantly monitoring the Guidelines and Government Announcements and will update and modify our protocol as and when is necessary. As Studio Owner I have attended numerous Industry Seminars, undertaken Online COVID 19 education and prevention courses, and all of our Insurance and Risk Assessments have been updated. We are so grateful for your understanding and support in these unprecedented times. Our aim is to keep you as safe as possible, while still being able to offer you all the fun, exciting classes you know and love. Thank you for taking the time to read this statement.
We look forward to seeing you!
SJ & Team PPD